Course Title: Customer Services
Duration: 1 day
Maximum Candidates: 10
This course is for people on the front line of customer service, this can be face to face or over the phone. We will provide solutions to help you handle difficult customers and situations and also to get the best of every customer contact. The course will give you the skills to develop customer loyalty and will teach you how to take care of yourself and feel confident in any customer situation.
- Defining good customer service
- What customer service skills do you already have?
- Dealing with difficult, rude or indifferent customers
- Achieving real excellence in customer service
- Advanced listening and responding skills
- Make the customers point of view work for you
- Developing new customer relationships
- Caring for yourself as well as your customers
- Handling complaints with empathy and efficiency
- Gaining confidence in your customer service role